Surrogacy Services and Costs
ALL COMPRESHSIVE FERTILITY AND SURROGACY SERVICES UNDER ONE ROOF
Once you enroll with us you are in expert hands with a combined work experience of more than 120 years in the field of assisted reproduction
We offer a Secure/Guaranteed Surrogacy package with self gametes as well as Egg donation and Surrogacy.
Our package SERVICES and COSTS Include:
In collaboration with ART (Assisted Reproductive technology Bank ) KIC offers the following services for egg donation and surrogacy.
- – Psychological screening for Surrogate
- – Surrogate(s) mother medications and all necessary tests prior to Embryo transfer
- – All necessary medications for Surrogate(s) mother after Embryo transfer
- – Surrogate compensation Through ART Bank
- – Surrogate food and boarding Through ART Bank
- – Monthly expense allowance for Surrogate’s family
- – Surrogate Mother’s counseling and special care and diet for 9 months arranged by ART
- – Maternity clothing allowance by ART Bank
- – Egg donor medical consultations, shots, scans, and all necessary medicalbprocedures
- – Egg Retrieval (medical clinic, doctors, surgeons, specialist,products, etc.)
- – Egg donor (s) post operative care
- – Sperm donor medical consultations, tests, medications
- – Sperm washing and analysis for IVF
- – ICSI (intra cytoplasmic sperm injection)
- – Embryo tests and embryo processing
- – Embryo freezing & storage
- – IVF procedure (clinic, doctors, specialist, products and meds)
- – Multiple Embryo transfers
- – Surrogate post ET care
- – Surrogate emergency medical, doctors, surgeons, and specialist
- – Child delivery charges (doctors, surgeons, nurses, products and medications)
- – Caesarean section
- – Administration and Surrogate Mother’s monthly scans and reports
- – Legal Contracts
- – Birth certificate(s) and all birth related documents
- – Surrogate 24/7 access to Doctors
- – All hospital charges for services and procedures till child birth.
We offer a Guaranteed Surrogacy package with Egg donation and Surrogacy.
For many infertile couples who are unable to achieve pregnancy through conventional treatments, third-party surrogate parenting offers tremendous hope for success.